Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Read My Script!

I know I should be working on the million and a half things I need to do for this week, but I needed to take a break. And updating this is still technically work, but the type of work that requires the least amount of brain function.

So I updated my script. The link on the post before still works. I will have people read it on class on Thursday though, so if you don't get to it by then, don't worry (not like you really would).

Sorry, I just want to make sure it works before I print out the bajillion of copies I need. But I would like to know if this one works better than the old one - if I fixed all the holes and whatnot. I would love to know.

Well, I'm going to go back to drawing up the set, setting preliminary blocking, making games, memorizing lines for Tyler, writing papers for Phenomenology, and going completely bat-shit crazy.

...I need a drink...


"Any creative person will tell you, you've got to go a little crazy to make great fucking art."
-Dana Marschz

No comments:

Post a Comment